M3 Refrigerator, reach-in, three-section, 72 cu. ft., exterior LED digital thermometer, door open beep, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, door pressure release, LED interior lighting, self-cleaning condenser device, (6) half hinged solid door with recessed handle & lock, (9) PE coated wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, 4" swivel casters, top mount self-contained compressor, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 11.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus, ENERGY STARÂ®
- Free Freight Program does not include hydraulic liftgate service
- Digital Temperature Control System provides precise and constant temperature. This level of precision allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time.
- High Tech Monitor - The monitor digitally displays the present temperature. You can easily change the temperature by adjusting the thermostat.
- Efficient Refrigeration System - M3 solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-404A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensors for faster freezing and greater efficiency.
- Automatic Evaporator Fan Motor Delays - Through stopping the evaporator fan when the freezer door opens, the circulation of hot moist air into the freezer is prevented. This increases energy efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet Construction - The M3 boasts a stainless steel interior and exterior (except the coated AL inside wall and the back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Unlike other companies products, the sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury.
- Adjustable, Heavy Duty Polyethylene coated wire shelves
- Refrigerator maintains 33-38 degrees F
- Includes three shelves (23-1/2" x 23-2/3"
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: M3R72-6
- Length: 77-4/5"
- Depth: 28-1/3"
- Height: 78" (does not include 6" for castors)
- Shipping Weight: 635 lbs.
2 Year parts and labor with additional 3 years warranty on compressor