M3 Series Sandwich/Salad Unit, 9.5 cu. ft., self-contained, (2) swing door, (2) adjustable PE coated wire shelf, (10) 1/6 size pan capacity, cutting board side rail, cold air compartment, CFC free polyurethane insulation, stainless steel top, front & sides, stainless steel interior floor with AL sides & back, self-cleaning condenser device, hot gas condensate system, 4" dia. casters, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 6.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7
- Free shipping programs do not include liftgate service. That service is available as an accessory.
- Green Features:
- Environmentally friendly (CFC free) R-134A refrigerant.
- High-Density Polyurethane Insulation- The entire cabinet is foamed in place during construction with environmental friendly CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Turbo Air Signature Features:
- Unique Self-cleaning condenser system - Is designed to keep the condenser clean and prevent system failure by automated daily brushing.
- Hot Gas Condensate System
- Turbo Air’s innovative condensate system surfaces are specially treated to resist corrosion increasing efficiency, and reducing the risk of leakage from corrosion. The system also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- Standard Features:
- Standard 4” Swivel Casters with Locks on the Front Set.
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- M3 Series standard features:
- 91/2” deep x 1/2” thick cutting board- The side rail cutting board bracket is designed to easily secure and remove the cutting board, additionally it accepts different sizes, up to a max of a 1/2” thickness.
- Cold Air Compartment- provides temperature maintenance for each pan while isolating them from the reach-in area.
- Refrigerator holds 33 - 41 degrees for best product preservation
- (10)Standard 1/6 Size, 4” Deep Condiment Pans Included
- Stainless Steel Cabinet- Interior and exterior are constructed of stainless steel while back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel.
- Manufacturer: Turbo Air
- Model: MST-36
- Length: 36-1/4"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 37" (does not include 5-7/8" for casters)
- Shipping Weight: 220 lbs.
3 year parts and labor and 5 year compressor warranty